Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager in Training in Lowell, AR at Wachter, Inc.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: J3N43Y73F2K56TWBSST
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program
Job DescriptionWachter is currently accepting applications in our Lowell, AR office for Project Manager In Training with experience in the Telecommunication industry which consists of Data installation, Wireless, Paging Systems, VOIP, Security and CCTV Projects. An Ideal candidate would be a person that has been a project lead for a few years and is looking for an opportunity in Project Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Project Manager with daily operational tasks for multiple projects.
- Produce Bids based on customer scope of works.
- Capable of providing on and off site Technical support.
- Provide administrative and logistical project support.
- Create and maintain project files.
- Project scheduling.
- Maintain Wachter’s high standard of quality and professionalism with regards to workmanship, customer relations, coworkers, behavior and appearance.
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign.
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA.
- Minimum HS Diploma.
- 5 Year Industry experience working with installation of Data / Burglary Alarm / Paging Systems and CCTV is preferred.
- Experience with working on construction projects as an installer.
- Experience working with engineered drawings, bid specifications and construction take-offs.
- Experience with delegating task to multiple technicians.
- Proficient with use of personal computer, including email, and spreadsheets programs.
- Excellent written skills to be able to produce scope of work and how to specifications.
- Excellent verbal skills for communication with customers and employees.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Strong industry experience preferred
- Installation experience is a must.
- Valid driver license.