Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Project Manager in Lowell, AR at Wachter, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3T01Q6GM0KVLTRZ4YK
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Job DescriptionWachter is currently accepting applications in our Lowell, AR office for an Assistant Project Manager. An ideal candidate will have experience in the Telecommunication installation industry which consists of Data, Access Control, Security, CCTV and Paging System projects. Candidates would be someone who has installation experience of the said types of work in warehouse and industrial type facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with daily operational tasks for multiple projects.
- Produce Bids based on customer scope of works and or being able to create a scope of work.
- Be able to help support customers with developing scope of works and specifications.
- Capable of providing on and off site Technical support.
- Provide administrative and logistical project support
- Create and maintain project files
- Assist with project tracking which would consist of budgets, meeting milestone dates and billings.
- Maintain Wachter’s high standard of quality and professionalism with regards to workmanship, customer relations, coworkers, behavior and appearance
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA
- Minimum HS Diploma:
- At least 5 Years of Industry installation experience working with Data / Access Control / Paging and CCTV is preferred. List your strongest knowledge when applying.
- Manufacture certifications or a good knowledge of industry products. List Certifications
- Experience working with engineered drawings, bid specifications and construction take-offs.
- Proficient with use of personal computer, including email, and spreadsheets programs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project and Publisher.
- Excellent written skills to be able to produce scope of work and how to specifications.
- Excellent verbal skills for communication with customers and employees.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Some travel will be required.
- Valid driver license.