University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Neonatal Occupational Therapist - PRN
at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Requisition ID
- Patient Care
- Position Type
- Temporary Part-Time
- ICE MUSL Occupational Therapy Inpatient
- Post End Date
This a PRN position
Occupational Therapist in Neonatal ICU provides examination/evaluation and treatment plans based on best practice from evidence and patient goals.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) has a unique combination of education, research, and clinical programs that encourages and supports teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative health care organization, focused on improving patient care and the lives of Arkansans.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Development of treatment plans
- Therapy reassessments with revised treatment plans and/or discharge summary
- Screening to determine appropriateness of therapy
- Daily treatments which may consist of, but are not limited to: developmental evaluation & intervention, pre-feeding assessment & interventions, and patient and family education.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Occupational Therapy
- Current Arkansas license or eligible for licensure, (must obtain license upon hire)
- 2 years of experience as Neonatal Occupational Therapist
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant. Any criminal history will be evaluated in relationship to job responsibilities and business necessity. The information obtained in these reports will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Bend, crawl, crouch, kneel, stoop, or reach overhead: Frequently
Lift, push, pull, carry weight: 26 - 50 lbs
Use hands to touch, handle, or feel: Frequently
Taste or smell: Never
Read, concentrate, think analytically: Frequently
Physical Environment: Inside Medical Facility Environment
Noise Level: Moderate
Visual Requirements: Color discrimination, Depth perception, Far visual acuity, Near visual acuity
Hazards: Biological, Chemical, Sharp objects/tools