Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for everydays business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value.
If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times.
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of "Made by You".
We are looking for a Quality Specialist to work in our Umraniye Head Office.
The Category Quality role works mainly within MCO and NR for deploying governance to focus on factory operations, implementing, executing, improving and providing technical quality support to manufacturing sites (UL and third party), engineering for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, innovation execution, quality risk management and quality improvement
· Supports deploying of UL Quality strategy, governance and goals through Product Group specific projects and targets
· Coordination/communication with Global Quality teams and cascade global updates to MCOS with smooth &proper way and raise the highlights and feedback them to global team
· Support Integrated Business &Quality platforms via preparing CCLT&CCBT and RD&SC meeting report and updates stakeholders regular period.
· Supports ensuring core technology design for equipment and infrastructure, process changes and specifications meet local regulatory requirements and product quality needs (including cleanability, specification localization, etc.)
· Supports ensuring, verifying and calibrating UL Quality Management System across relevant category network sites
· Supports ensuring compliance to product technology GMP requirements across relevant category network sites
· Supports relevant Category network sites in Quality management for resolution of quality / consumer safety issues
· Supports efforts to ensure that Quality processes for IPM Functional Excellence are implemented for all innovations
· Participates in providing relevant Category designated Quality support to "local jewels / INCs" for innovation and manufacturing.
· Participates in Early Management actions for product and equipment regarding quality requirements for innovation projects
· Supports engineering studies to approve, evaluate or certify new or modified equipment capabilities (relative to quality attributes or performance) and identify specific design reviews for such aspects as hygienic design.
· Supports ensuring quality concerns / requirements are managed during site / equipment commissioning at suppliers, MP Mnf and UL SU as needed for innovation / change projects
· Participate in / supports (depends on project) Quality risk assessments for innovations
· Supports ensuring learnings from previous projects, issues and incidents as appropriate serve as input to risk considerations
· Supports ensuring that quality requirements / considerations are managed for VIP changes
· Supports changes to existing and new materials suppliers through activities that assure quality / hygienic control processes are in place and operating effectively, e.g. follow up on audit action plans
· Supports ensuring that quality / hygiene control plans are established for production site changes or production capacity increases
· Supports ensuring quality and consumer safety requirements / considerations such hygienic design, etc. are taken into account in CAPEX plans for investments / improvements
· Supports resolving consumer/ customer product and package complaints and CRQS issues through analysis of care-line and CRQS audit information to identify improvements
· Supports ensuring proud practices, as appropriate, are applied within NR and sites / suppliers linked into the relevant Category.
· Supports ensuring that capabilities of new manufacturing partners, co-makers to meet UL Quality requirements is verified through technical capability assessments
· Supports ensuring on-going compliance to UL Quality Management standards in MP(Manufacturing Partners) make through KPI and non-conformance monitoring, intensive care, technical visits (as needed) and general oversight
· Supports Procurement and MP Mnf / PI suppliers, as appropriate to relevant category needs to resolve gaps identified in required SQA audits
· Supports Procurement, as appropriate to relevant category needs, in driving improvements to correct / eliminate quality issues with MP Mnf / PI suppliers
· Supports Cluster-specific quality improvement initiatives, as appropriate to relevant Quality , with Procurement to correct / eliminate quality issues at MP Mnf/ PI suppliers
· Supports ensuring consumer safety and product quality in newly acquired Make sites by assessing compliance to UL Quality requirements and driving improvement plans to close gaps
· Supports investigation and resolution of product quality incidents linked to relevant Category
· Tracking NR and TUI Quality KPI’s and communicate them to top management and SU Quality Teams and alert to teams if necessary.
· Maintain and audit quality systems
· Prepare and submit required quality reports for both local and corporate management
· Actively participate and lead Quality part of Import and Saving projects
· Actively participate artwork approvals and lead quality part.
· University degree in in engineering departments
· Minimum 2 years experience in similar positions
· Fluent in English
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· Preferably no military obligation for male candidates
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.