Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Engineering Manager - Konya HPC
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for everyday business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value;
If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times;
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of "Made by You".
We are looking for a motivated and highly professional young Assistant Engineering Manager, who brings passion, drive and creativity to support for managing the complexity of the Konya HPC Factory.
- Lead factory site maintenance plans in terms of Professional maintenance methodologies
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff
- Repair and Maintenance (R/M) budget planning
- Energy management including water, electricity, natural gas
- Improve plant and equipment reliability, factory efficiency, increasing asset up-time, reducing cost and OTIF delivery of technical projects
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electric/Electronic Engineering
- >3 years of relevant Supply Chain experience especially in factory operations
- Maintenance and Engineering experience is an asset
- Full awareness on the new C4G way of working is a must.
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Living (or willing to live) in KONYA
Online Application >> Phone Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.