Results-oriented. Problem solver. Driven. Does this sound like you? If so, we are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences while growing sales as an Outbound Sales Representative at TTEC.
This is an exciting career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. We are looking for people who LOVE making sales and business growth happen. We are a company filled with high energy team members with a willingness to put the client's needs first.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Sales Champion, You'll Enjoy:
* Base wage, commissions, and performance incentives
* Award-winning recognition and incentive programs
* Career-growth (we promote from within whenever possible)
* Learning opportunities for aspiring minds
* Medical and dental insurance
* Paid time off
* Discounts at many major retailers and restaurants
* Business casual dress code
* Fun, talented and witty teammates
* Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
* A family-friendly environment
* Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
* Diverse and community-minded organization
What You'll be Doing:
Working with leadership, you will provide ongoing strategic account management, relationship development, and assistance to customers. Your focus is to drive sustained sales as well as proactively find new selling opportunities for additional products and services. You will facilitate an effective selling network amongst Outbound Sales Account Manager's focused on acquisition.
On a typical day, you'll:
* Use the provided database to call new leads along with inbound inquiries from phone. You will be evaluated on your ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets, prospecting, and developing accounts.
* Manage and deliver monthly lead volume of inbound leads for major metro markets across the US and Canada to meet or exceed revenue plan focusing on small to medium-sized businesses.
* Deliver revenue for your assigned leads, initiating weekly contact with potential clients via telephone and e-mail and introducing these clients to the best products and services from an industry leading fortune 500 company specializing in rental car services.
* Nurture existing business.
* Job performance will be measured through a variety of related sales metrics. The quality and method of work must be completed in accordance with the company's core values.
* Build long-term customer relationships.
* Other related duties as assigned.
Why You? What You Bring:
Are you a motivated, sales entrepreneurial professional -- a problem solver ready to make an impactand ready for a job where you can have some fun too? We are looking for aggressive - people to people - sales professionals to join our team. You thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, and constantly changing environment. You're motivated by obtaining personal goals and a strong desire to be the best in your territory.
Does this describe you too?
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 2 - 3 years of sales experience (Non-retail unless manager or commission-based) or 1 year of outbound business to business sales or business to consumer sales
* Previous rental car sales highly preferred
* Ability to identify new business opportunities
* Ability to sell to business executives and upsell to consumers alike
* Ability to work well under pressure in a high stress environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and the Web
* Works well with limited supervision
* Works well with all levels to include Inside Sales Account Managers, Customers and Executives
* Effectively uses independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload
Ready to accept the challenge?
1.Click on the Apply Now button.
2.You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3.Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
customer care, customer service, csr, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service jobs, customer service careers, sales, sales rep, sales representative, call center, contact center, call support, associate, agent, inbound, outbound, claims, reception, clerk, insurance, collector, receptionist, secretary, great companies to work for, retail, hospitality, restaurant, list of jobs, find job, classified jobs, job career, careers, hourly, job openings, hot jobs, new job, job employment, job fair, career opportunities, best jobs, field, jobs, job, veteran jobs, veteran job, military spouses, active, reserve, national guard, civilian, civilian job, vet, vet jobs, Sherwood, Sherwood jobs, Sherwood job, Jobs in Sherwood, jobs in Arkansas, jobs in USA, career change, new career
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in TeleTech Please click the link below to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!