Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outbound Sales Representative
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything andwe'd like to connect with you too! We're looking for you to help usdeliver exceptional customer experiences as an Outbound Sales Associate withTTEC in Sherwood, Arkansas.
We help global brands provide a great experience to theircustomers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded onone guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and morehuman deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle tolife.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, acoworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and isready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here andwe're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, itdoesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwingcompany events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other'sachievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional developmentand giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passionand career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer ExperienceChampion, You'll Enjoy:
- Sales bonuses and incentives
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiringminds
- And yesall the compensation and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
Do you LOVE making sales and business growth happen? This is an exciting careerwhere you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. We're a company filledwith high energy team members with a willingness to put the client's needsfirst.
Are you a motivated, sales entrepreneurial professional -- aproblem solver ready to make an impactand ready for a job where you can havesome fun too? We're looking for aggressive - people to people - salesprofessionals. You thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and constantly changingenvironment. You're motivated by obtaining personal goals and a strong desireto be the best in your territory.
Working with leadership, you'll provide ongoing strategic accountmanagement, relationship development, and assistance to business owners. Your focus is to drive sustained sales as well as proactively find new sellingopportunities for additional products and services.
- Use the provided database to call warm leads. You'll be evaluatedon your ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets, prospecting, anddeveloping accounts.
- Manage and deliver monthly lead volume of warm leads for majormetro markets across the US and Canada to meet or exceed revenue plan focusingon small to medium-sized businesses.
- Deliver revenue for your assigned leads, initiating weekly contactwith potential clients via telephone and e-mail and introducing these clientsto the best products and services from an industry leading fortune 100 company specializingin shipping services.
- Nurture existing business.
- Job performance will be measured through a variety of relatedsales metrics. The quality and method of work must be completed in accordancewith the company's core values.
- Build long-term customer relationships.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with ourcustomers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And theability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table along with thefollowing:
- Associate's Degree
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of sales experience (Non-retailunless manager or commission-based) or 1 year of outbound business to businesssales or business to consumer sales
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Ability to sell to business executives and upsell to consumersalike
- Ability to work well under pressure in a high stress environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and the Web
- Works well with limited supervision
- Works well with all levels to include Inside Sales AccountManagers, Customers and Executives
- Effectively uses independent judgment to plan, prioritize, andorganize a diversified workload
Apply Today: Weencourage you to visit us at 2402 Wildwood Ave Ste 140, Sherwood, AR 72120,Monday to Friday, 9AM to 3PM call 501-819-6203 or apply online today:
- Clickon the Apply Now button.
- You'veapplied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, pleasemake your communication lines are open and regularly check your email forinstructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity withyour network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us,of course).
If you're a military veteran,active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready inthe civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects.Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interactwith our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity andadapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. Weare looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as importantas serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customerexperiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcomehere:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career onthe admin side as a receptionist, assistant, or in support roles or you've beenin retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takesto join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search#ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTECrequires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass abackground check, and, depending on the location and client program, tosuccessfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.