Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Merchandiser- Part Time-San Marcos/Vista, CA
at TNG Merchandising
Job TitleRetail Merchandiser- Part Time-San Marcos/Vista, CA
Area of InterestMerchandising
LocationCamp Pendelton, California
Salary / Pay Rate$12.50
Job Description & Requirements
WE ARE HIRING
Retail Merchandising Jobs Are Available Immediately!!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FUN, FLEXIBLE, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK?
TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser to service various products in the following city.
Camp Pendleton, CA
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Retail merchandiser responsibilities include stocking products and visual merchandising
- Checking out of date items and product returns
- Scanning, building and maintain displays,
- Demonstrating knowledge of our clients' products,
- Developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service
- Accurately reporting time worked, completing surveys and communicating with management staff.
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
- Enjoy a consistent set work schedule (hours offered are based on the concentration of stores in the geographic area and can be up to 25 hours per week typically average 10-15 per week)
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly rate
- You work independently
- National company with advancement opportunities
- Position works well with other part time jobs
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, Home Depot, among many others)
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation necessary for local travel and proof of insurance
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- In order to perform the job you must have access to a computer, internet, and email for regular communication with your supervisor.
- Candidates must have access to smart phone with the ability to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading app for reporting purposes.
- Ideal candidate should be responsible, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with minimal supervision.
- TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do perform background checks on perspective new hire candidates.
To Apply: http://careers.tng.com
Apply to requisition number: ME21685
Camp Pendleton, CA
This position requires that candidates have access to the MCB-Camp Pendleton