The Job Window
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Assistant Manager Trainee
at The Job Window
The Job Window’s client is currently looking to train a Retail Assistant Manager Trainee to help oversee their new locations and help with their expansion goals for the upcoming year. This firm is a local event marketing company with exceptional customer service that offers financial rewards and promotions determined by performance. Our client needs a high energy & upbeat individual with great customer service skills to represent them!
As a Retail Assistant Manager Trainee, you will be responsible for the development and execution of tailored marketing campaigns throughout the local area for the company’s Fortune 500 clients. Clients and products represented include health & wellness, skin care, green brands, automotive care, gourmet foods, telecommunications and electronics, and household goods.
Our client is planning large-scale expansion for the upcoming year and are in immediate need of a new Retail Assistant Manager Trainee with fresh ideas. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management within a year, ideal for graduates or individuals looking for a career change.
Benefits of the Retail Assistant Manager Trainee Position:
- Exceptional Earning Potential
- Generous Bonus Levels
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities of the Retail Assistant Manager Trainee Position:
- Interact with consumers in a positive, optimistic manner to build strong relationships with consumers and maximize brand loyalty.
- Perform product demonstrations to educate consumers about clients’ products and services and provide solutions.
- Manage on-site service campaign in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Build personal knowledge of clients’ products, sales techniques, and marketing strategies.