The Clorox Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Process Operator
at The Clorox Company
The Technical Process Operator is responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in the rapidly changing production of plastic trash & food storage bags and wrap. This is an entry level position at a 24/7 operation, and the beginning wage is $18.46/hr plus $0.75/hr night shift premium. This is a 12 hour night shift.
In addition to the requirements below, individuals in this role must have strong communication, teamwork, and peer leadership skills.
* Competitive wages with overtime opportunities -- Current rate is $18.46/hour plus $0.75/hour night shift premium.
* Paid vacations and holidays.
* Insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision and life for employees, spouses and dependents.
* Company paid disability coverage.
* 401(k) savings program with company match.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Must have a Career Readiness Certificate (Available through testing with Arkansas Workforce at NWACC; for more information, inquire at Dept. of Workforce Services: 100 North Dixieland Road, Frisco Station Mall, Rogers, AR 72756; phone 479-636-4755.)
* Proven ability to work in a safe manner.
* Ability to work a 12 hour 2-2-3 night shift schedule, including weekends and holidays.
* Ability to tolerate sustained standing/walking up to 10 hours a day.
* Ability to perform occasional to frequent lifting, pushing, and/or pulling of up to 50 lbs.
* Basic computer skills.
* Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office products.
* Minimum 1 - 3 years of manufacturing experience.
* Experience in machine repair and/or troubleshooting in a production environment.
Please provide a resume that includes your work history for the past 7 years, if applicable.