Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AVP, Sam's Club Lifecycle Marketing
Role Summary / Purpose:
- Provides marketing management expertise for Sam’s Club Credit portfolio
- Responsible for leading specific marketing programs in lifecycle marketing to drive sales growth and engagement
- Works collaboratively within the marketing team, client organization and cross functionally to deliver marketing programs to grow the Sam’s Club Credit portfolio
- Develop and implement plans for lifecycle marketing strategies to deliver on all growth metrics: sales, activation and account retention
- Drive overall sales growth in-club and in the world
- Assess market trends, managing client and consumer needs while balancing the profitability dynamics of various critical lifecycle initiatives
- Work with digital team to drive online channel, marketing, servicing and keeping online site current with industry trends and client needs
- Develop product upgrade strategies, manage strategy, client expectations and overall member experience through upgrade
- Evaluate and report on marketing program results
- Assist in the development of annual strategic planning cycles
- Manage programs to allocated marketing budget
Qualifications / Requirements:
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR in lieu of degree 9+ years in marketing for a credit card organization.
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in credit card or financial services, that includes:
- Understanding email, direct mail and digital campaigns
- Strong PC proficiency (MS office suite) or comparable software applications
- Strong acumen in managing direct to consumer strategies through all channels: direct mail, email, statement, digital, mobile and social channels.
- Strong process and project management skills with successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional team, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated client management interpersonal skills and experience
- Solid leadership skills, initiative, high energy and strong results orientation
- Consumer finance and / or retail marketing experience with an understanding of core financial drivers
- Excellent analytics, communication and presentation skills within all levels of the organization
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 - 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Grade / Level: 11
Job Family Group:Marketing
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.