Rockwell Automation, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager, Territory End User
at Rockwell Automation, inc.
Account Manager, Territory End User
Global Sales & Marketing
No. of Positions
Sales, Services, and Solutions
The Account Manager – End User is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to acquire new business for assigned solutions and services to meet or exceed annual sales goals and grow market share. The individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships at assigned accounts and engaging with distributors to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources.
- Owns the account strategy within the assigned accounts and communicates to the Industry Vertical Teams on an account by account basis when appropriate.
- Establishes, executive level relationships with the customer base and understands customer processes and business model.
- Coordinates and communicates with the solutions and channel component sales management and the distributor organizations.
- Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Provides application knowledge and industry expertise and manages sales activities according to Rockwell Automation’s Customer Centric Selling process.
- Qualifies customer opportunities and qualifies and coordinates the solution design.
- Brings the right resources to the table to impact the customer’s decision process and presents solutions to the customer (value proposition).
- Teams with corporate Contracts and Negotiations group to come to terms with customers.
- Negotiates contract terms and conditions (T&Cs), pricing, discounts and allowances.
- Engages the Rockwell Automation account team and the senior Management, as required, to plan for and win opportunities.
- Organizes and manages a technical engagement team for identified opportunities and integrates competitive data and strategy into proposals.
- Obtains agreements and prices to support the proposal effort.
- Supports customer/internal program reviews and also the development of district level Market Focus Plan.
- Sets and helps manage internal/external partner expectations.
- Ensures through familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
- Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental)
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
Bachelors degree or relevant equivalent experience.
Ability for local travel greater than 30% of time.
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Bachelors degree or in-lieu of a degree, a minimum of 4 years working experience, preferably in an Engineering, Manufacturing, Automation, or Business related field.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Minimum of 5 or more years of successful sales experience in technical sales, distributor, integrator or engineering firm.
Rockwell Automation portfolio knowledge
Experience working with multiple manufacturing industries
Solution selling to key decision makers
This is a summary of the position’s responsibilities and does not reflect the entire scope of work expectations.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.
Over centuries, the world has evolved and advanced. New innovations change how we work. How we live. How things get made.
The next industrial evolution is here — a new test of intelligence for humans and machines. Where breakthroughs are hard–won and success requires sifting through overwhelming data for insights, clarity and confidence.
Rather than fearing change, we embrace its possibilities. We know how to connect the imaginations of people with the potential of machines to make the world work better. More intelligent. More connected. More productive.
We stand with the problem solvers, the builders, the makers, the innovators because we belong to that community. And we stand ready to lead the way. At Rockwell Automation, we are expanding human possibility.
Little Rock - Arkansas, Memphis - Tennessee