Procter & Gamble
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Network Operations I-Trade Lane Analyst
at Procter & Gamble
The I-Trade Lane Analyst works with/supports the I-Trade Lane Manager in managing the assigned end-to-end cross border lanes to ensure delivery of its service, cost, cash, and control and governance goals.
Control and Governance
- Support the control and governance of the import/export operation through periodic review/audits of import/export transactions.
- Perform import/export operation work that will not be assigned to 4PL Vendors
- Work with 4PL Vendor in ensuring smooth day to day import/export operation.
- Support 4PL Vendor as they conduct 1st level trouble shooting and issue resolution on import/export operation
- Own KPI/Scorecard tracking and root cause analysis
- Own savings and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking
- Problem Solving - Must have good thinking/analysis, and problem solving skills. Must be able to independently gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
- Collaboration - Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Systems/Software - Must have basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Skill in Power Point will be an advantage.
- Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
- Operates with Discipline - Able to work independently as well as in teams. Can execute work with excellence. Must have good follow through
- Proficiency in Japanese language as the role requires managing suppliers in Japan Market