Procter & Gamble
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Procurement Specialist with French
at Procter & Gamble
P&G is the biggest company of fast movingconsumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of herpassionate, dedicated employees.
Weare looking for an energetic colleague, with a "can do" attitude, who enjoysteam work and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career!
As a Procurement Specialist, you will developmastery in the purchasing processes and maintain relationship with selected keysuppliers, clients or internal users.
- Working with purchasing systems, assure dataintegrity and maintain the appropriate documentation
- Defining improvement plans and recommendpotential solutions to issues together with various parties involved
- Resolving day to day order management &invoicing issues using tactical systems and purchasing tools
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationswith suppliers, users or sourcing buyers
- A diverse career path that willbuild you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilitiesand expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within'culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company's "tomorrow"leadership;
- A competitive salary andattractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, life and medicalinsurance, vacation bonuses, etc.)
- Flexible hours and thepossibility to work from home
- Local cafeteria & freshfruits in the office every morning
- English and French aremandatory;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solvingskills;
- Good collaboration skills;
- Proactive & innovative attitude
- Customer oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- SAP skills are a plus
- Advanced in Ms Office (Excel,Word, PowerPoint)