Procter & Gamble
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Procter & Gamble
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands andbrand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of theart in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, fromthe classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is whysome of the world's best marketing pros and business leaders started with us.Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: "Consumeris boss"
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumerscan't live without? Would you like to join a world-class marketing organizationof a leading global company?
Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders!
We are looking for leaders, who set priorities, follow oncommitments and who work effectively with diverse group of people. We offer anexciting internship program for you. Since the DAY 1 you will haveresponsibilities and will develop different and relevant projects.
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organizedaround the brands that we sell in Chile (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB,Always, Head&Shoulders, Pantene, ...) - consisting of managers withdifferent functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but alsoSales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
* Co-leading a new launch or evaluating thecurrent strategies of a brand or product.
* Leading monthly market & brand analysis,gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for aspecific category/initiative
* Working on the design & execution of brandcampaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regionalcampaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
* Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand(visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
* Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews.Organize internal events.
* You will join our dynamic brand team, and workclosely with colleagues from other functions: finance, supply networkOperations and sales, your manager will coach you and will ensure you get adedicated training program and many learning opportunities
* Winning feels good. That's why our team makessure everyone wins at P&G - our customers, our people, and our company.
* Our internships provide an unparalleled learningexperience, we want you to join us for a career and not just an assignment. Wevalue our employee's well-being and know work-life balance is a critical partof you performing at your peak over the long haul.
* You will developing different and challengingprojects in finance area. We are seeking students who are leaders who makethings happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and who students like youwho demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
* We recognize for your dedication, in P&G weoffer equal opportunity for all our employees, the diversity and inclusion isfundamental for every project that you lead, you can be part of a company thatinspire and building a better place to work, together we engaged to touchinglives and improving lives.
* Much like our brands, we're committed to findingand developing world-class leaders.
Do you wanna be part of this? P&G internship is theopportunity that you are waiting for so if you wanna have succes in the processcheck this statements and apply.
* Gross monthly salary of 712.000,00 CLP,
* High Impact projects since day 1
* Excellent work environment and organizationalculture.
* Real Work Life experience
* Flexible Schedule (20-40 hours per week)
* International Career path
* Snacks machine
* food tickets for lunch
Legally eligible to work in Chile
* Intermediate / Advance English level.
* Active Student in your penultimate/last year ofstudy (6-18 months to graduation)
* If you're a really good fit, you'll also haveevidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academicactivities, strong communication skills and Leadership Capabilities, are youready to encourage us with your ideas?