Procter & Gamble
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Procter & Gamble
Are you a student looking for achallenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience.
Did you knowthat at P&G we consider the SupplyNetwork Operations (SNO) as theengine that accelerates value creation?
Gettingthousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores inthe right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner reallydoes present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G'sSNO is here to meet?
- Forecastingcustomer demand of our products;
- Owning andexecuting production and capacity planning;
- Working withthe information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for thephysical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distributioncenters to the customer's shelf;
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to leadwhich will have a business impact
- Recognized groundbreaking managementskills - we offer you theopportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities inreal-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & businessmanagement
- Continuous learning and coaching -you're team has very passionate people, which will enable you to receiveongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings. This will helpbuilding your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from yourmanager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects;
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment -Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries andwith the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highlymulticultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect everyindividual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. Wealso support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
You will beoffered one or more logistic projects or responsibilities across our mainchallenges and to bring it to life you will collaborate closely with differentfunctions outside Logistics such as Brand Management, Finance and Sales. Also,you will work around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers,Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders and around our main customers.
P&G iscommitted to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversityand we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Doing a paidinternship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for usto get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in yourdevelopment. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with arecommendation for hiring immediately or upon completion of your studies.
- Students whoare in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree and above or followinga Master degree;
- Evidence ofpassion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academicactivities;
- Analyticaland critical thinking;
- Excellentcommand of the English language both written and spoken.