Procter & Gamble
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Analyst, SNO
at Procter & Gamble
Do you want to become a Supply Network Operations Expert? We havethe right opportunity for you!
The mission of our Supply Network Operations team is to transformconsumer demand into a supply plan and ensure our products are delivered to thecustomer shelves at the right place, time and cost.
We are looking for specialists to reinforce the SNO team withtheir passion and expertise to help improve customer experience, optimize ourproduct portfolio and deliver our mission.
- Respond to customer calls and handle inquiries on price, products and promotions;
- Be the best guide in the customer(s) order pattern and inform customer/sales of reported shortages;
- Perform order corrections and handle returns and refusals and issue reports and follow-up on results;
- Support product allocation and optimize order size;
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- A starting salary of 13 000 UAH gross with frequent growth potential;
- The company subsidizes your lunches;
- Attractive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance Paid short term illness;
- Possibility to become a shareholder of the company and participate in our stock options plan;
- The company will support you with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home and many-many more.
You can expect regular assignmentrotations where they make sense in view of delivering both the business andpersonal development needs.At P&G, our aim is to help build the career path that is right for you.
- Business trips can be part of your job and as you develop throughout your career relocation might become a prerequisite;
- Anyone qualified for this role will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winningbrands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, wewant to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true toour purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the worldaround us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives ofothers and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding- understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve livesnow and for generations to come.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree (ideally in logistics, supply chain management)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and you have a good command of English (intermediate )
- You are a standout colleague who promotes a positive attitude and is able to operate with the right level of discipline
- You have Ukrainian citizenship