Procter & Gamble
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Brand Management - Junior Assistant Brand Manager - Entry Management Positions (m/f)
at Procter & Gamble
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
We look for engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while keeping the end vision well ahead of them. We want curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing. Finally, we search for people able to work with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
You will begin your career as a Junior Assistant Brand Manager on a brand group. You will lead a brand's strategic choices and vision, product and commercial innovations as well as marketing elements across all media, while collaborating with multi-functional teams and agency partners. From the first day, you will be given immediate responsibility and be expected to build your part of the business as if it were your own.
During the first 12 to 18 months, you will be responsible for developing a marketing plan to identify specific marketing tactics. You will use your plan to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives and strategies.
Within the Brand Management function you might join P&G in one of our country operations, the SMO (Sales and Market Operations) working in one of three teams:
* an operations team for a specific Brand or a Category
* a communications team, with responsibilities for many categories on a specific marketing touch point (Digital, In-store, Media etc.)
* a sales team developing marketing plans across categories for a specific Customer
* Toptalents (Master, Diploma, Bachelor degree) coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
* Evidenceof passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
* Shortwork experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
* Leadership/ self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategicanalysis
* Goodcommand of the English and German language.
* Meaningfuland exciting project from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functionalteam.
* Relevanttraining-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal developmentopportunities and career perspectives.
* Competitivesalary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas andvacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, companyshop, fitness centre, health programs)
1. Simplyapply by clicking the button below
2. Pleasenote that we need all the below listed documents to consider your applicationcomplete:
* CVas a separate document
* Coverletter for the specific role you are applying
* Copyof A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (ifapplicable) diploma and transcript
* Copyof relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Pleasehave in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB and you mayupload up to 10 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zipthem into one Attachment.
Ifyour application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitmentprocess. If yourapplication is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitmentprocess.
P&G isa leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built aroundthe model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite yourpotential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, valuesand principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You willengage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a realimpact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding ourconsumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and forgenerations to come.
We are anequal opportunity employer.
Location:DE-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus