PETCO Animal Supplies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PETCO Animal Supplies, Inc.
If you're both an animal lover and a peopleperson, a position in one of our stores might be a great fit. We're looking forpeople with a strong commitment to helping pets and their parents experience theirvery best lives together. When you join us, you'll be part of a great team,working together to achieve sales goals while doing work you truly love.
Provide guests with exceptional customer experience by connecting them to our omni channel experience and by being the subject matter expert on nutrition, services, in-store promotions, local community events. Guest Services Concierge shall be accountable for the concierge space in stores and all functions related to this space. The partner will assist guests by educating them on features and benefits of all of our digital and self-serve tools available for use both in and out of stores, services, nutrition, and events.
Essential Job Functions: The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Greet and engage guests as they enter the store.
- Advise, assist and promote Petco suite of services and turn over the guest to the Guest Advisor or a digital information center/scheduling tool.
- Skilled at guest transition to other store partners for additional assistance on the sales floor.
- Facilitate introduction to services partners such as dog trainers, groomers and vet partners.
- Educate customer on how to schedule grooming, make vet appointments, and sign up for other services via digital tools.
- Provide food nutrition recommendations and support for guest, field nutrition related questions and promote use of support tools, then refer guest to a store partner for additional support or direct to a self-serve tool that helps with selection.
- Educate all new pet parents on support tools and materials available, including digital and self-serve tools, celebrate new pet and pet parent and make appropriate recommendations based on pet needs and pet parent lifestyle.
- Be knowledgeable about pet-related events/resources and related costs within the community including dog parks, dog or cat shows, pet-friendly hotels, etc.
- Politely and professionally respond to inquiries regarding products, services and pricing via the telephone.
- Educate food customers on PALS, repeat delivery, order online ship to store and other self-services programs and walk them through enrollment process.
- Required shifts will be nights and weekends with a minimum of 38 hours per week.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED is generally preferred. Prefer a minimum of 2 years of experience in providing the public information in the animal nutrition, care/wellness/treatment knowledge areas is required.