Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Perfect 10
PerfectVision Manufacturing is a dynamic, leading solutions provider in the Telecommunications industry with several channels from satellite resellers to wireless contractors and everything in between.
The Business Operations team creates and manages the tools that enable execution of the PerfectVision strategy and support our customers. We provide operational support, system and process enhancements, and reporting tools and data analysis.
As a Business Operations Analyst you work on a team that includes both operation analysts and data analysts. You assume an analyst/project management role and lead a number of key initiatives for the organization. This includes collaborating across departmental teams as a subject matter expert of our core systems (i.e. websites, ERP system, Salesforce.com). System enhancement projects include involvement in the full software development life cycle: discovery, design, working with the MIS development team when defect testing, user training, implementation and communications.
The most important qualities needed for this position are excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and enjoying new challenges and tasks frequently coming your way. As the Business Operations team, we pride ourselves on quickly jumping in to enable the operational and systematic capability to support each new venture for our business. We also value and understand the importance of maintaining our team culture that is collaborative, focused, fun, and supportive.
- Lead and facilitate operational projects using the agile software development method through project documentation, proactive communication, standups, stakeholder meetings, recognition of risks and impediments, gap identification, etc.
- Serve as primary point of contact for project updates and statuses.
- Become an expert on internal system functionality to facilitate and implement forward-thinking solutions, efficiencies and improvements.
- Translate business needs into detailed software design requirements for the MIS development team, including various levels of functional/technical documentation.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans and work closely with developers to define steps to reproduce and correct defects.
- Coordinate and manage user acceptance testing of system changes and enhancements, as well as any necessary training.
- Take ownership of all aspects of project management communications, including system/process changes, project statuses and milestone updates to the appropriate end-users and stakeholders.
- Understand, research, and resolve daily ad hoc operational questions for internal and external users.
- Skillfully utilize Microsoft Excel as a daily tool to efficiently accomplish job duties and provide various reporting to upper level management.
- Multi-task effectively to manage daily workload in a fast-paced environment and be adaptive to changes in priorities and in-flight projects.
- Take initiative while working with minimal supervision and under tight timeframes to accomplish tasks.
- Be an effective communicator (listening, written and verbal) with the ability to discuss complex business logic.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Think imaginatively and intuitively to act as a contributor to identify process and system enhancements.
- Exemplify PerfectVision’s Core Values: Customer Driven, Passionate, Respectful, Open, Adaptable, Accountable and Ethical.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED); and
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Two to five years of experience in an analytical role within a professional business environment.
- Microsoft Excel intermediate level preferred; experience with advanced formulas and pivot tables is a plus.
- Working experience query writing in an MSSQL environment is a plus.
- Working experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Warehouse management system or business knowledge is a plus.