Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Training & Communication Specialist
at Perfect 10
Bilingual Training & Communication Specialist
The Bilingual Program Training & Development Specialist is the internal content, process, and training expert for specific programs. The Specialist is responsible for developing internal resources and processes to effectively train the sales team and onboard new dealers to ensure measurable and profitable program growth. Additionally, this position will work closely with the Spanish Market Segment Specialist to support this division in achieving key initiatives. This role will be expected to maximize sales and dealer’s knowledge and effectiveness by determining and solving training needs to drive results. Additionally, this position will require integration with internal teams and dealers to continue education and understanding of these programs and processes. This position will require precise attention to detail and a high level of customer service standards. This position will require the creation and presentation of training materials and resources both in English and Spanish.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statements. Must have the ability to complete all in both English and Spanish.
- Qualify the business needs and implement dealer specific strategies to achieve defined dealer growthtargets.
- Engage dealers by developing strategies, offering solutions and tactics to develop and grow their new business initiative.
- Design and facilitate effective training programs for sales and dealers to educate them on the programs and processes.
- Determine training needs by observing sales/dealer encounters, studying sales results reports and conferring with management.
- Design, prepare and coordinate the resources necessary to facilitate education and drive program results.
- Conduct training needs assessments and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques, making support readily available and integrating support with routine job functions.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on skills and KPIs.
- Learn and maintian the knowledge necessary to be the subject matter expert with regards to program updates and business processes necessary to be a successful dealer.
- Prepare the sales team and dealers by conducting training on the program or product, the order entry process, providing resources and assistance and ongoing support to drive engagement and results.
- Regularly evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes and communicate those changes to all necessary parties.
- Present complex information to a wide-range of audiences utilizing various training methods.
- Map out training plans and schedules.
- Market available training opportunities to the audience and providing the necessary information.
- Build rapport with employees, dealers and vendors.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization to assist in the growth of programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with the Spanish Market Segment Specialist to support this channel.
- Other duties as assigned bymanagement.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- Accountability – Acceptance of responsibility resulting in anticipation / prevention and problem-solving, which includes identifying problems and issues of varying complexities and finding effective solutions within few guidelines, inside and outside one's job, department or organization.
- Communication – Actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others; shaping and expressing ideas and information with others using the spoken word, as well as expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well organized and grammatically correct reports or documents, utilizing language and terminology that is understandable for the reader.
- Computer Literacy – Effective and efficient use of computers in the working environment.
- Customer Focus – Knowing the internal and external customers' business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to service and customer satisfaction.
- Detail Oriented – Pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical / Integrity – Demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards; be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Initiative – Spotting opportunities within your own circle of influence, anticipating on threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Interpersonal – Get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals; showing consideration for and maintaining good relations with others; acting calmly under stress and strain, and not being hasty or impetuous.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy, which includes being at work during your scheduled times, arriving on-time and ready to perform job functions, and demonstrating accuracy with regards to assigned tasks.
- Safety and Security – Supports and complies with safety and security requirements.
- Time Management – Utilize the available time to organize, follow a systematic method of performing a task and complete work within given deadlines.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree(GED)
- Bachelor degree in business or training preferred.
- Two to three years of related experience
- Proven work experience as a training coordinator, trainer, training facilitator, or similar role.
- Developing and presenting content both in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of metrics and factors that drive activity and contribute to success.
- Knowledge in Microsoft AX, SalesForce, and Adobe.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula br to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text and printing.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft PowerPoint. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating presentations, adding new slides, previewing a presentation, using graphic images from various sources, animation,applying a template, adding slide transitions, using outlines and the drawing toolbar.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
Certificates & Licenses
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- Ability to professionally communicate both written and oral in English and Spanish.
- Neat and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Advanced organization skills and time management abilities.
- Critical thinking and consistently demonstrating independent decision making.
- Skills to coach, develop and motivate others.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Hands-on experience effectively managing a team to achieve desired results.
- Strong achievement orientation (motivation, sense of urgency, and drive for success).
- Adaptability/flexibility (ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, accept and handle regular interruptions, and manage/meet tight deadlines).
- Read and understand material such as detailed operating and procedure manuals, case histories, diagrams, etc.
- Write materials, such as standard memos, letters, training materials, standard operating procedures, process documents or detailed forms.
- Proficient in intermediate mathematical skills such as adding subtracting, dividing, multiplying and calculation of fractions, percentages, ration and measurements.