Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
This is a safety sensitive position. Directs daily operational activities to conform to Nice-Pak Products guidelines and customer requirements. Works to ensure customer satisfaction and efficient site operations, prioritizing workload as necessary. Responsible for supervising a team of non-exempt employees and contract labor employees. Leads the daily operational activities to ensure all Nice-Pak Products and customer established objectives are met. Responsible for communicating shift activity to Department Manager and other Warehouse Supervisors as necessary. Responsible for managing shift personnel relations, team building, training and the performance review process. Accountable for safety and good housekeeping.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Schedule and guide direct labor and contract labor job assignments to meet client demands.
- Responsible to attend, participate and share information in site staff meetings.
- Responsible for department specific functions including accurate and timely documentation, data entry, product identification, stocking, and shipping processes.
- Accountable for managing daily reports and operational duties.
- Report maintenance issues regarding office, facility and material handling equipment.
- Communicate at shift change and exchange information related to the day’s activities requiring ongoing attention with other Supervisors.
- Responsible for the guidelines set forth in the Nice-Pak Products Safety Policy and ongoing training for those guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment and fostering team concepts.
- Responsible for timely performance reviews and disciplinary documentation as required.
- Issue written and oral instructions to employees.
- Assist in continuous staff training and growth efforts.\Compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports (as needed).
- Lead or participate in special projects as assigned by Department Manager.
- Set internal goals and objectives for shift achievement.
- Any other related duties as assigned by management.
- All other duties assigned.
The above responsibilities are intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list or statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with freight damage and claim procedures
- Understand Safety Data Sheet information and warnings
- Supervisory Experience Preferred
- Minimum one year experience in Shipping, Receiving or Warehouse position with material handling and fork truck operation responsibilities
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to use WMS
- Capable of performing simple math and making measurement conversions
- Good handwriting and clerical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to operate a lift truck safely and maintain certification
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.