Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products. We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
This position has responsibility for carrying out distribution activities and operations in accordance with Nice-Pak guidelines, customer expectations and regulatory requirements. Overall accuracy of records and maintaining a safe work environment are also key requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
DATA ENTRY & INTEGRITY:
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintains Shipping/Receiving load schedule adherence.
- Complete performance reviews per schedule set in company policy.
- Follows cGMP guidelines when applicable.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Other duties as assigned.
REPORTING & ANALYSIS:
- Associate productivity must be tracked, accurate and communicated to the associate as well as the management team on a daily and weekly basis.
- Designs and implements warehouse policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Responsible for trending and reporting to Customer Service, Procurement and Transportation all issues or concerns as they are discovered.
- Analyze headcount vs capacity to manage costs daily.
- Reports associate performance to top management.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Keeps top management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintain positive relationships with direct reports, parallel departments, customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment and fostering creative concepts.
- Maintains a working knowledge of WMS, ERP, LMS and other systems associated with fulfillment operations to also include timekeeping and HR related software.
- BA, BS Degree in supply chain/distribution or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, WMS, LMS
- 5 years’ experience leading/supervising work teams in a distribution/warehousing environment.
- Supply Management
- Informing Others
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Managing Processes
- Developing Standards
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Time management ability
- Advanced Excel skills
- Professional communication and leadership