Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Leader - Trades Person - B Crew
at nestle USA
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18001849
Categories: Restaurant/Food Service
Will lead Boiler, Refrigeration and WWTP technicians, providing required mechanical and electrical/controls repairs and assistance during shift as needed. Specific areas of responsibilities will be assigned for detail and focused attention. Will fill-in for the Refrigeration operator, the Boiler operator and Waste treatment operator when an unplanned absence accurse. Time permitting, will participate in team activity initiatives throughout the plant.
Other specific responsibilities related to Boilers, Refrigeration and WWTP areas are, but not limited to:
- Assist with the day-today operation under the direction of the Facility Manager
- Manage the hand-off department meeting (2 per day)
- Daily scheduling and e-Time keeping of his/her crew
- Order and/or expedite necessary parts
- Organize PM program and compliance reporting of assigned area
- Perform PM's and miscellaneous mechanical and electrical repairs and work in specific area of responsibility
- Coordinate projects with contractors
- When needed, coordinate and assist Maintenance with larger repairs/projects/ work in Dept…
- Supports company strategies, plant policies, safety programs, teams
- Delegates tasks positively
- Other tasks as delegated by Management
1.1 Must have a High School Diploma or GED
1.2 Mechanical, Electrical/Instrumentation skill to perform routine repairs and PM's
1.3 Computer skills to intermediate levels, capable of learning work order systems, e-Time, Ariba, etc.
1.4 Planning and organizing work in an industrial manufacturing facility
2. For Refrigeration and Compressed Air:
2.1 Obtain and maintain PSM compliance training and CIRO certification.
2.2 3 years of hands-on experience in repairs and operation of industrial refrigeration (ammonia) equipment in food processing plants
2.3 Must be physically fit to wearing and working under SCBA and other safety equipment
2.4 Monitor, schedule and Audit all P.M,s for the Refrigeration department.
3. For Boilers:
3.1 Obtain, Valid AR State Pressure Boiler Operator Certificates.
3.2 Monitor, schedule and Audit all P.M,s for the Boiler room.
4. For WWTP:
4.1. General mechanical and electrical knowledge for miscellaneous PM's and repairs
4.2 Knowledge of WWTP operations.
4.3 Obtain basic Industrial license.
4.4 Obtain Advanced Industrial license.
4.5 Continuous training as needed.
4.6 Monitor, schedule and Audit all P.M,s for the Waste water department.
1. Valid AR State Pressure Boiler Operator Certificate from the State of AR
2. Valid WWTP Industrial operator's license for the Sate of AR.
3. CIRO certification from RETA in Refrigeration field.
4. Electrical and instrumentation training.