Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Accounts Director - Walmart
at Monster Energy
The National Accounts Director - Walmart develops and maintains business with MEC's largest Retailer, Walmart. The National Accounts Director - Walmart will work closely with Walmart, Internal MEC Team, and the Coca Cola Bottling Network to achieve desired sales growth through successful collaboration with all key stake holders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to develop and sell in profitable and strategic business plans that align with corporate and brand plans to retailer
- Lead Joint Business Planning process and with the MEC Team and Customer that includes strategic plans designed to develop organic growth and innovation to drive sales and share growth
- Collaborates with Bottling partners to execute National and Regional Plans involving distribution, program execution, Void closure, new items, pricing, in stock improvement, and other key initiatives
- Tracks, reviews, and measures all relevant data to asses assigned retailer and channel business to convert insights/data in to sales solutions, to get results
- Demonstrates a passion for understanding practices, trends and technology affecting the business, industry and marketplace.
- Demonstrates an understanding of issues relevant to the broad organization.
- Manage account communication on promotions and execution opportunities.
- Maintains customer focus to proactively identify opportunities to improve service to the customer, quickly and effectively responds to customer problems, partners with other functions/department to meet customer needs.
- Understands and anticipates how business plans and actions will impact both MEC and the customer financially.
- Takes action to proactively resolve issues and identify improvement.
- Makes sound trade-offs of time, effort and resources to effectively manage multiple demands.
- Summarizes and disseminates information in a timely manner with appropriate frequency.
- Ensure information reaches all parties who require information to avoid unnecessary surprises
- Provides timely, constructive and actionable feedback to coach others to improve performance
- Models exemplary behavior and seeks out opportunities to share information, suggestions and advice.
- Demonstrates ability to synthesize data to accurately assess situations and find actionable solutions.
- Understand the long-term business and financial implications of decisions made.
- Understands and monitors budget controls on an ongoing basis such as case spending, and travel expenses.
- Eight to ten years of sales experience in a retail, broker and/or distributor sales environment, Walmart
experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferable in Business, marketing or Finance
- Demonstrated track record of sales management achievement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers; ability to collaborate at all levels
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with forecasting, Nielsen/IRI, POS and Inventory reports
- Flexibility to travel as needed