Molson Coors Brewing Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Operations Specialist - Walmart
at Molson Coors Brewing Company
Commercial Operations Specialist - Walmart
Area of Responsibility
Sales Operational Planning and Management
§ Perform gap analysis on orders versus forecast and drive corrective actions
§ Act as the single point of contact for the field in terms of communication and analysis
§ Monitor displays, out of stocks, and set integrity and communicate as needed with the field team and our distributors to ensure execution
Analysis, planning and Selling Stories
§ Analyis and communication of sales data to help produce solutions in selling of MC portfolio.
§ Building basic selling stories of the data analysis to help drive solutions to close gaps
§ Communicate key programs, tracking and reporting across the MillerCoors and our distributor organizations
§ Participate in various sales and marketing calls to provide information and seek feedback
§ Maintain and execute efficiently and effectively the MC portfolio at retail to drive best in class results
§ Drive key measuring tools to optimize risk on key metrics
We’re committed to creating the best team in beer. It takes a diverse group of innovators, thought leaders, problem solvers and influencers to deliver results and make cool ideas a reality. We grow skills on the job and in the classroom with our award-winning First Choice Learning Center. And no matter your needs, our benefits are competitive and the perks are many. From family leave and dependent care, to flexible work options and even allowances for free beer, our people are rewarded with more than just a paycheck. At MillerCoors, we do more than brew great beer, we craft great careers.
Education and experience
· Minimum of 2 years of commercial experience
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
· Prior experience in a field sales role
· Strong understanding of supply chain operations
· Master’s degree
Skills and knowledge
· Disciplined problem solving skills
· Ability to partner and lead multiple stake-holder groups
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent communication skills that drive results
Funtional Area (example: Brewery Operations, Marketing, Sales, Finance)
Sales - National Accounts
The Commercial Operations Specialist is responsible for enabling the sales organization to advance sales of our portfolio. Our portfolio requires strong analytical support to ensure that our sales teams have solid information to help deliver strong sales we have the right items in stock and on display at the right times. Additionally, this position will support the development of selling and tracking documents to enable our sales organizations with distributors and retailers. Lastly, this position will ensure the appropriate flow of communication to our sales organization for maximum effectiveness.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a bachelors and at least 2 years of experience in a commercial environment, preferably sales. This individual must be highly analytical and create reports and analyze spreadsheets with the best of them. The ability to create a compelling selling story is a must.
Mobility: To further your career in the organization, future mobility will be required.
Travel: Approximately 5% travel is associated with this position.
The Commercial Operations Specialist is responsible for:
• Ensuring the successful execution of new items, display inventory tracking, out of stocks, and MOD’s through in-depth analysis of programs such as Nielsen, Retail link, MADRID and other analytical programs to analyze the business for their sales and operational team.
• Development of portfolio and channel selling stories for the organization to use to drive incremental growth
• Effective communications to internal and external constituents related to but not limited to programming, execution and general communications
MillerCoors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in our employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.