MGM Resorts International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fountain Worker - Beach Grill (Pool Mandalay Bay)
at MGM Resorts International
Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Fountain Worker to provide outstanding service to guests in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Greeting guests in a positive, friendly manner and making them feel welcome.
- Take and input orders into infogenesis, receive payment and make proper change, complete required transactions, and categorize tendered receipts by media type.
- Consistently follow sequence of service utilizing proper procedures standardized by department.
- Itemize bills correctly and efficiently secure payment.
- Expedite the order in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and serve food and beverage items to guest.
- Pack the orders as per guests’ preference and complete the order with any necessary condiments.
- Bid farewell to guests, using guest’s name when known, and encourage them to return.
- Perform all opening and closing duties based upon shift assignment.
- Refill and stock all supplies and machines within the outlet.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the all front and back of the house areas within the outlet.
- Unload warehouse orders and stocking the orders to designated storage.
- Work as a team, assisting all guests’ and employees’ needs and inquiries.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 6 months of experience as a fountain worker/cashier in a high volume food establishment.
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility.
- Anticipate the guests’ needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency.
- A highly motivated and energetic personality.
- Exhibit proper knowledge, selling techniques and service delivery of both non and alcoholic beverages.
- Exhibit proper knowledge, selling techniques, and service delivery of all items in the menu.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
*This is not an official job description for this position and is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
MGM Resorts International develops, builds and operates unique destination resorts designed to provide a total resort experience, including first-class accommodations and dining, world-class entertainment, state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities, and high-quality retail and gaming experiences.
With 77,000+ employees, the Company is one of the world's leading global hospitality and entertainment companies with 23 resorts. We’re proud to be recognized for our commitment to being socially responsible, including an industry-leading diversity and inclusive culture, community engagement and philanthropy initiatives, and a commitment to environmentally sustainable approaches in development and operations.
While we operate leading resorts and amenities, ultimately it is the people of MGM Resorts who make the difference daily by providing the ultimate guest experience. We welcome you to join us.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at firstname.lastname@example.org.