Lonoke Public School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Middle School Social Studies
at Lonoke Public School District
POSITION TITLE: Teacher
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold proper state certification
REPORTS TO: Principal and/or Designee
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Participate in curriculum review and design.
Implement a variety of effective instructional strategies consistent with lesson objectives.
Diagnose and evaluates student abilities and progress in a timely and consistent manner.
Monitor student progress and adjust instruction accordingly.
Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
Refer students for alternative services as provided by the District (ESL, Reading, Special Reading).
Effectively implement district initiatives.
Effectively collaborate with department and grade level teachers.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Abide by state statutes, school board policies and regulations.
- Attend meetings and performs duties as assigned by administrators or supervisors.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy and administrative regulation.
- Serve on committees as assigned.
- Remain current on instructional practices in education. (e.g. instructional technology)
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)