Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc.
- Project Management
- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Full Time
A Pre-Con Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation and implementation of builder plans for Kimbel's Market-Housing Division. A Pre-Con Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the review of builder blueprints (red-lines), updating and maintaining inventory, adjusting change orders and pricing structures, and solid communication to ensure each project is completed in an efficient manor.
Essential duties and job functions:
- Review builder plans and specifications to develop a comprehensive understanding of the project; develop red-lines for the actual construction site to serve as a basis for the estimate.
- Ensure that each project has a site-specific plan in place prior to construction
- Call in locates for excavation
- Enter, update, and maintain accurate inventory and change orders on builder plans
- Facilitate communication with field workers and superintendents
- Ensure Permits are pulled and up to date for each job location
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Learning Orientation
Expected Hours of Work:
Full-time (40 + hours)
Occasional travel to various job sites when needed
This job operates in a professional office environment, with occasional job site visit. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopies etc.
- Preferred Education level- College degree completion preferred within Construction or Project Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/professionalism
- Strong Computer competency in MS Office, Excel, Adobe, Google sheets
- Ability to learn new software (KMS Parallel, Builder specific softwares)
- Ability to navigate conflict both internally (with field employees and directors) and externally (with customers)
- Friendly Demeanor
- Ability to make common sense decisions and work independently within the scope of the position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate well with both internal departments/employees and external customers/vendors.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to consistent follow-up in all areas of responsibility
- Customer service oriented
- Willing to serve others
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.