Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WAREHOUSE CLERK - 2ND SHIFT
DATE:November 5, 2019
DEPARTMENT:2nd Shift Tuesday-Friday 2:30PM-12:30AM
- The Warehouse clerk position will be responsible for entering requisitions in SAP, communicating with vendors and keeping track of inventory and costs.
- Inventory, Maintenance, janitorial and PPE supplies in the warehouse, placing requisitions with vendor, unloading and labeling all MRO boxes once order arrives.
- Receiving quotes from vendors for special orders and keeping track of them.
- Issuing inventory from the warehouse to the plant.
- Communicating the arrival of MRO special orders to maintenance team.
- Receiving orders from different departments for office supplies, placing orders in SAP, and keeping track of expenses by department.
- Take inventory once a quarter of Maintenance, Janitorial and PPE supplies for Accounting
- Back up for packaging supplies inventory once a month.
- Be able to operate a powered industrial truck and small walking jack as needed to unload trailers.
- Back up for central receiver when on vacation. Put receiving’s in SAP along with other duties of central receiver.
- Other duties as needed
• Production and maintenance settings
• Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
• Slippery floors, cold temperatures, and loud ambient noise
• High School degree or equivalent required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English
• Bilingual skills helpful
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Computer knowledge required
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work 50+ hours
• Good attendance and safety records
• 2 years of clerical experience preferred.
• Must have working knowledge of Excel and Word.
If you have questions please contact Jennifer Glosser, Employment Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP