Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PLANT MANAGER-PREPARED FOODS
Plant Manager - Mt. Pleasant, TX
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs production and ensures cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy, and performance standards.
- Maintains plant property and equipment in good condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations.
- Prepares and submits operating reports to management to inform them of the current production status and to make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assures effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of quality product.
- Selects, trains, develops, and motivates manufacturing staff to maintain plant operation.
- Assures compliance of all plant operations with company policy and federal, state, and local regulations.
- May set production and processing goals for plant.
Typically requires a minimum of 7 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience in a poultry processing plant. Experience with prepared foods production required.
High School Diploma/GED; Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.