Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FABRICATION SUPERVISOR B SHIFT
• Manage and supervise hourly employees
• Responsible for the motivation and safety of those employees under their supervision
• Prepares pre-operational paperwork
• Ensures area is properly staffed/crewed to meet operational needs
• Coach and develop employees to obtain results
• Responsible for meeting volume goals, reducing claims, maximizing yields, reducing cost, and employee retention
• Maintains good working relationships with the Union, USDA, and maintenance employees.
• Manages job changes/rotations.
• Ability to communicate in English
• Bi-lingual preferred but not required
• Thorough/Strong experience preferably in a manufacturing or production environment but not required
• Ability to work 50+ hours
• People management skills
• Willing to work various production shifts