Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Support Specialist
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm is revolutionizing the commerce experience through innovative payments technology. InComm leverages end to end solutions to bring branded activatable products to retailers both in store and digitally. Our process includes everything from card printing, inventory management and forecast analytics, to the development and integration of activation technology in point of sale machines world-wide. From there we leverage our backend platform as a service technology to drive product activation to the tune of several thousand card activations every second. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number 1 company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Our Blog.
About This Opportunity
The Account Sales Support Specialist will report to the assigned Senior Manager of Sales for Walmart. This position’s key focus will be to grow and maintain the Financial Services business for InComm at Walmart while driving and maximizing account productivity. The Account Sales Support Specialist should be detail-orientated and demonstrate strong time management skills. This person will help the InComm account team support the prepaid category at the retailer.
The Account Sales Support Specialist will report to the assigned Senior Manager of Sales for Walmart. This position’s key focus will be to grow and maintain the Financial Services business for InComm at Walmart while driving and maximizing account productivity. The Account Sales Support Specialist should be detail-orientated and demonstrate strong time management skills. This person will help the InComm account team support the prepaid category at the retailer. An overview of responsibilities includes:
- Ongoing communication with Senior Manager of Sales in support of providing best-in-class product category.
- Plan and launch new products and programs.
- Provide organizational support in areas such as: merchandising, warehousing, marketing, fraud control, product replenishment, etc.
- Assist InComm warehouse team to support all kitting and orders.
- Assist with the on-going management of InComm Replenishment and OOS levels.
- Secure inventory allocations from individual product owners as needed, to get ETAs on new products/initiatives, etc.
- Forecasting future needs on cards, graphics, displays, etc. based on a formula that includes current sell-through rate, expansion and new stores.
- Regular support, troubleshooting and resolution for Customer Service Issues.
- Ongoing Maintenance of databases, including: master store list, pricing and InComm merchant program file.
- Document issues requiring further action and communicate those actions in writing to the responsible parties.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of account management or sales support experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Significant work experience may be considered on a case by case basis in lieu of a degree.
- Intermediate or higher expertise in Excel and forecasting.
- Point of sale, marketing services or sales experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage expectations and develop strong working relationships with customers both inside and outside the organization.
- Positive attitude and an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, self-prioritizing work load in a fast paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to listen attentively, respond effectively and resolve client issues.
- Retail Link experience a plus.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier 3