Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Financial Analyst
at Imperva Inc
Sr., Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst reporting to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key member of the FP&A team, focused on supporting corporate financial reporting and business performance analysis. This is a full-time position based in our Redwood Shores, CA headquarters office.
The Senior Financial Analyst will help support the financial management of a $300M+ and growing hybrid software license and SaaS company. This role partners very closely with several members of the FP&A team to produce and deliver information that will enable the company to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Assist with the Annual Operating Plan and monthly/quarterly forecasts. Support the rollup and reporting of the total company budget/forecast.
- Work cross-functionally across multiple areas within the company to deliver relevant, informative and actionable information.
- Help transition spreadsheet-based reporting and analytics into a cloud-based management reporting system.
- Streamline workflow processes as needed.
- Help develop and maintain robust internal management reports, KPI’s and dashboards.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- Support the creation of periodic management reports and presentations
Desired Attributes & Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude who likes to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High energy level and demonstrated
abilityto execute and deliver results on time.
- Possesses personal characteristics that will create a culture of trust, teamwork
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand the big picture as well as the details.
- Ability to identify process bottlenecks and streamline process workflows for maximum scalability and repeatability.
- Ability to translate complex issues in clear, simple terms
- Adaptive Planning and NetSuite experience a plus
- Knowledge of SaaS business model a plus.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience as a financial analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline.
- MBA/CPA is a plus.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.