Iberia Bank Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Title Escrow Associate - Cabot, Arkansas
at Iberia Bank Corporation
The Title Escrow Associate II provides quality, accurate and timely customer service involving escrow functions, which include the duties and responsibilities described herein.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Types letters, forms, checks, and other documents used for collecting, disbursing, and recording in relation to the closing of the transaction.
- Receives new orders and enters the information into the company’s production software and sends notification of the order to other departments in the company.
- Orders services, such as property insurance, termite policies, and surveys, from third party providers as dictated by the real estate contract and/or separate closing instructions.
- Acquires Insured Closing Letter for the transaction if required by parties.
- Enters transactional information into the company’s production software.
- Prepares checks and records/deposits incoming funds for transaction.
- Sends payments to appropriate parties as dictated by the settlement statement, real estate contract, and closing instructions.
- Ensures the file is in balance after all deposits are received and disbursements are made.
- Collects, organizes, and schedules certain transactional documents to be recorded.
- Prepares funding packages after closing is complete to return appropriate documents to the lender.
- Prepares internal closing documents for review by the closer/manager.
- Reviews the requirements shown on the commitment and takes action on satisfying those requirements (subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions that may apply in the subject property’s state).
- Holds in escrow , funds, legal papers, and other collateral posted by contracting parties to ensure fulfillment of contracts or trust agreements.
- Files and delivers deeds and other legal papers.
- May assist buyer in securing financing.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
- High school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS;
- Microsoft Office suite
- Special software: RamQuest knowledge preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc):