Iberia Bank Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Administrative Assistant
at Iberia Bank Corporation
Under the general direction of the executive, this position performs a variety of administrative, secretarial and clerical functions in support of the executive and department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general administrative functions for the department, including typing letters and memos, copying, faxing, organizing files, ordering supplies and equipment and handling vendor relationships.
- Manages and maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Prepares agenda, handouts, documents, and/or any other information for scheduled meetings
- Attends meetings and records minutes of those meetings
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible
- Greets internal and external visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific executives
- Sorts and distributes incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents
- Reviews and disseminates information received from other departments and external sources
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheet files
- Communicates and coordinates with other executives as needed
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and at least five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
- Internet software
- Spreadsheet software (MS Excel)
- Word Processing Software (MS Word)
- Presentation Software (MS PowerPoint)
- 10-key calculator
- Facsimile machine
- Typing of at least 40 words per minute
- Copy machine
- Telephone, etc.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc):
- None required