Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman Global, Inc.
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Warehouse position. This position will load, unload and deliver products to customers sites as required. Maintain strong customer service and fill in as backup for warehouse and front counter staff as required. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://www.careersatgoodman.com and submitting your resume.
Houston-based Goodman is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd. . Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman® and Amana® brand names, and are sold through company-operated and independent distribution networks with more than 950 total distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO 14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90 countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. For more information, visit www.goodmanmfg.com
- Receive and Load Product
- Operate Forklift as needed to load/unload products
- Ensure all items are received per procedure and stocked
- Ensure all items being loaded/shipped are per procedures
- Maintain Inventory and Prepare Cycle Counts
- Maintain Warehouse and Forklift by following required maintenance and housekeeping and Safety procedures
- Control damage and inventory
- Ability to drive forklift safely
- Ability to complete Will Calls
- Responsible for completing required paperwork
- Ability to complete a daily Pre &Post shift Forklift inspection
- Proper PPE and uniform must be worn at all times during each shift
- Assist Customers and CSRs as needed
- Basic Computer skills.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be dependable and work well in a team environment.
- Must have adequate forklift skills
- Must be able to read and write
- 3-5 years industrial forklift experience
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Pass pre-employment physical
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.