First Arkansas Bank and Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part time Customer Service Representative
at First Arkansas Bank and Trust
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Committed to “living” the Company’s core values.
2. Understands the mechanics of opening new accounts and teller duties and is able to perform all the essential duties of these functional areas of the branch with a high degree of expertise to ensure consistency with all company practices, policies, and procedures. Duties include but are not limited to: A) Identifying customer needs and offering products that best fit B) Exercising proper audit and controls C) Money supply and cash limits D) Check approvals E) Outages F) Holds.
3. Exhibits sales and service behaviors that are consistent with FAB&T's core values and profit objectives.
4. Provides “flawless” service at all touch points within the branch.
5. Shares ways to mitigate service delivery weaknesses and exploit potential service strengths to differentiate FAB&T in the market.
6. Participates in activities that promote the good will and profitability of the Company.
7. Collaborates with Retail Management, Training, Internal Audit and Security on
compliance issues and process improvement.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Skill / Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum of three months customer service experience
3. Minimum of three months cash handling experience
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Prior banking experience preferred but not required
Must be available to work the following hours:
Monday through Friday
7:45 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.