First Arkansas Bank and Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Float Customer Service Representative
at First Arkansas Bank and Trust
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provide warm and friendly service to customers and potential customers. Responsible for retaining and servicing existing relationships and opening new deposit accounts. Responsible for promoting and cross selling bank products and services. The Float CSR is expected to travel between nearby branches to cover any shortages in branch personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Utilize the Seven Step Retail Sales Process to establish deep relationships with new customers or to cross sale and deepen relationships to existing customers.
2. Perform teller transactions with accuracy to minimize teller outages.
3. Responsible for opening consumer and business accounts and with accuracy to ensure operational excellence is achieved.
4. Committed to "living" the Company's core values and mission statement.
5. Understands the mechanics of opening new accounts and teller duties and is able to perform all of the essential duties of these functional areas of the branch with a high degree of expertise to ensure consistency with all company practices, policies, and procedures.
6. Exhibits sales and service behaviors that are consistent with FAB&T's core values and profit objectives.
7. Provides "flawless" service at all touch points within the branch.
8. Shares ways to mitigate service delivery weaknesses and exploit potential service strengths to differentiate FAB&T in the market.
9. Supports the attainment of branch goals.
10. Collaborates with Retail Management, Training, Internal Audit and Security on compliance issues and process improvement.
11. Answers customer inquiries relating to products, rates and services.
12. Assess customer needs in order to cross sell appropriate products and services.
13. Refers new business to other areas within the bank such as Mortgage, Credit Cards, and Wealth Management.
14. Develop and build customer loyalty.
15. Adheres to work schedules as directed by the Branch Manager.
16. Maintains positive, friendly, and professional attitude and appearance.
17. Responsible for tracking and monitoring of all required documentation.
18. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; and color vision.
Understand and adhere to all compliance issues, attend training as required and related to this position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy Act, US Patriot Act, and Security.