Element Fleet Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Workday Analyst - Human Capital Management Systems
at Element Fleet Management
Element Fleet Management is seeking a Sr. Workday Analyst – Human Capital Management (HCM) to join our HR Planning & Analytics team. As the Sr. Workday Analyst – HCM you are responsible for leading end-to-end design, configuration, testing, and implementation of an HR Technology solution across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. If you have a deep background in HR systems and enjoy being a subject matter expert, this could be the perfect role for you. Individuals with a deep background in Workday or similar systems are encouraged to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leverage previous HRIS/HCM implementation experience to recommend the best solution while remaining within scope
- Lead design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the current business requirements at all stages of the project
- Ensure project risks and other project related communications are escalated in a timely manner through formal channels
- Lead the integrations to configure and test integrations between the HCM solution and other enterprise and external vendor solutions
- Willingness to take a leadership position on a project
- Participate in “train the trainer” and support training initiatives across HR – Talent Acquisition, Performance, Compensation, etc
- Transition as a Lead SME (subject matter expert) post implementation and lead the HRIS team on sustaining the new HRIS
- Create a change process and refreshed support model using Agile method of delivery. Experience in standing up processes around data governance to ensure data quality and ongoing ownership of HR master data
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years of Workday/Oracle/SAP SuccessFactors functional implementation experience
- 2-5 years Human Resources, Payroll, or Financial software experience
- 3-5 years in HR/Finance supporting technology operations and/or change management
- 2 years in Agile delivery framework. (Kanban or Scrum)
- Experience in designing and prototyping, testing and implementing practical HR business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources, Payroll, or Financials Management
- Passion for exceptional customer service and stakeholder collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs
Element Fleet Management is?the world's leading global?fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity.?Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience.? Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!?
Candidates must be willing to comply with a pre-employment background check.
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request.? Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 665-9744.