Eaton County Health & Rehabilitation Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
at Eaton County Health & Rehabilitation Services
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 054015
Eaton's Fluid Conveyance Division is currently seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our Mountain Home, Arkansas facility.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for planning, organizing and controlling overall Manufacturing programs which will result in significant advancements in productivity, product cost, quality, product delivery, and/or the maintenance of the plant facilities equipment and its production process. They will perform a wide variety of engineering and technical tasks involving the application of engineering knowledge and the development of solutions to complex problems pertaining to products, materials, manufacturing processes, tests, and unique design applications.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will provide leadership and commitment in supporting continuous improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance through the deployment of continuous improvement framework.
- You will support and champion Environmental Health and Safety projects to promote a Zero Incident Safety Culture.
- You will identify and resolve opportunities, gather and analyze information, develop and implement actions plans to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- You will manage all assigned projects in support of division, plant, and project objectives.
- You will develop approaches to solving problems in processes, tooling, equipment, facilities and cost.
- You will plan, detail, and implement required industrialization methods, tooling and equipment into the manufacturing operation.
- You will appropriate and track expense and capital expenditures within planned budgets.
- You will control manufacturing processes, equipment and facilities to meet Federal and State Regulations.
- You will develop and implement cost reductions to meet or exceed departmental and plant goals.
- You will provide support to Quality Programs to improve product, process and procedural integrity.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- Experience in equipment, tooling, fixturing design.
- Experience with product industrialization.
- Experience with AutoCAD or ProE.
- PLC and HMI programming and interface experience.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.