Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Analyst, IT Development - Analista de Desenvolvimento de TI Senior - Eldorado do Sul/RS
at Dell Inc.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
- Design, development and documentation of presentation layer code that is secure, scalable and maintainable and reflects the user experience and creative provided within the established technical framework.
· Participation in daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives
· Participation in dev breakouts and estimation efforts
· Following and contributing to software development best practices. Participation in code reviews.
- Working with business, functional analysts and QA teams to identify defects, troubleshoot and track them to resolution.
· Working closely and directly with the various stakeholders as needed to define, prioritize and execute solutions that address the needs of a product.
· Participation in creative design meetings and evaluate creative design decisions to determine feasibility and system impact. Recommending appropriate changes to design/processes and products.
- Participation in knowledge transfer and cross-training.
- Taking the initiative to research and learn emerging technologies. Seeking and promoting opportunities for innovation.
Dell believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome
- Experience in development on a large complex enterprise/global web-site or application utilizing design patterns
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager (Sightly/HTL) or other content management system strongly preferred
- Experience must include:
o HTML 4/5 and Mobile-First Responsive Web design
o CSS 2/3, SASS or Compass for CSS preprocessing
o Maven, NodeJS, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, Unit Testing (e.g. Jasmine, Casper)
o jQuery and SPA frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Backbone, Vue)
· Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills: Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence peers, fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with business and technical stakeholders.
· Resourceful, creative and proactive problem solver and agile development experience