Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Analyst Business Operations
at Dell Inc.
View On Map
Job Reference #: 17000X3S
Americas Commercial Client Support Operations team is looking for a highly motivated, professional individual contributor to support our ProSupport, REC, and Basic support teams for Knowledge Content Creation. The individual will drive cross functional engagement with multiple departments, such as, REC, Client Pro Support, PG, e-Support contact reduction & Learning and Development, to ensure that our agents have up to date knowledge at their fingertips via Delta Knowledge content. This valuable information will be utilized externally to assist customers to obtain solutions without having to contact Dell for assistance.
Owns, authors, edits publishes and maintains technical content articles. Works with e-Support teams for content publishing & web placement
· Ensures that all knowledge and content source documents are technically and mechanically accurate by applying the required set of professional standards;
· Proofs documentation for consistency with regard to audience clarity, organization, readability and completeness.
· Provides process and policy advice to internal and external customers
· Simplifies difficult concepts for non-technical users
· Assists in ensuring findings from product launches, revisions, transitions, call drivers are accurately translated into relevant technical content
The individual will be required to accomplish the responsibilities above by:
· Meeting regularly with business support teams & management to understand product /technology readiness trends and facilitate action to address policy, process, and/or quality issues via technical content.
· Working with L2/L3 team and other areas of the organization to help identify feedback from the floor on critical issues affecting support domain & incorporate into technical content. Be a lead participant in TDM, L2 & SWAT forums.
· Regularly interacting with L2, Support & REC colleagues or customers generally up to senior level management. Periodically reviewing knowledge archives such as Target One note repository for content placement opportunities.
· Partnering with the business and cross functional subject matter experts in Product Engineering, Services Engineering, e-Dell & Contact Reduction orgs to assess and customize articles based on current and future needs.
- Strong Technical writing skills with proven track record of prior authoring & publishing content.
- · Very strong English, grammar & professional writing skills.
- · At least one industry standard certification each for hardware & for software (Microsoft, Comptia, etc.)
- · Strong Content Publishing, Authoring skills including but not limited to HTML, Microsoft Publisher, Dreamweaver, Delta Knowledge
- · Understanding of call drivers and ability identify areas of opportunity to reduce contacts into the network based on data
- · Strong data analysis skills, ability to analyze, summarize and present performance data as analysis action plans. Comfort with extracting relevant information from large data sets
- · Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Advanced Excel, and other Microsoft office skills
- · Rigorous attention to detail in executing projects
- · Complete understanding of Delta and Knowledge toolsets
- · Ability to work well independently and in a team environment with minimum supervision
- · Strong organizational skills and personal effectiveness