Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advisor, IT Development - Consultor de Desenvolvimento de TI I - Eldorado do Sul/RS
at Dell Inc.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
- Design, Development and documentation of presentation layer code that is secure, scalable and maintainable and reflects the user experience and creative provided within the established technical framework. Ability to work both as an individual contributor or lead the delivery of key functionality as required.
· Participation in daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives
· Participate in dev breakouts and estimation efforts
· Following and contributing to software development best practices. Leads and participates in code reviews.
- Working with business, functional analysts and QA teams to identify defects, troubleshoot and track them to resolution.
· Working closely and directly with the various stakeholders as needed to define, prioritize and execute solutions that address the needs of a product.
· Participation in creative design meetings and evaluate creative design decisions to determine feasibility and system impact. Recommending appropriate changes to design/processes and products.
· Ability to shift between a creative and technical focus depending on the project need and/or type of projects
- Participation in knowledge transfer and cross-training. Provides mentorship/guidance to other team members as required/requested.
- Taking the initiative to research and learn emerging technologies. Seeking and promoting opportunities for innovation.
Dell believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome
· Relevant experience development on a large complex enterprise/global web-site or application utilizing design patterns
· Relevant experience using Adobe Experience Manager (Sightly/HTL) or other content management system
· Experience must include:
o HTML 4/5 and Mobile-First Responsive Web design
o CSS 2/3, SASS or Compass for CSS preprocessing
o Maven, NodeJS, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, Unit Testing (e.g. Jasmine, Casper)
o jQuery and SPA frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Backbone, Vue)
o HTML Templating (e.g. Handlebars, Mustache)
o Analytics solutions, notably Omniture
o Bourbon/Neat, Modernizr, Lint
o Developing generic and scalable component library systems
o Page performance improvement experience
o 508 Accessibility
· Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills: Experience working with UX designers and back end developers, Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence peers, fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with business and technical stakeholders.
· Resourceful, creative and proactive problem solver, working globally and in multiple cultures and agile development teams working directly with the product owners and other stakeholders