Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Crossover Health
Crossover Health is a healthcare organization attempting to redefine how healthcare is practiced, delivered, and financed. We design and deliver the inspiring environments, experiences, and relationships that mobilize people to engage and excel in their health. A passionate commitment to the patient experience creates the magic behind what we do. Crossover Health is currently seeking an experienced Host for a large tech company wellness center in the Bay Area, CA
The Crossover Health Host role is at the forefront of the unique patient experience we seek to deliver. They are the first clinic team member to greet guests as they arrive. The Host provides clinic guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure an exceptional patient experience. The position ensures that guests are delighted and happy from the moment they step into the clinic and continue to extend the service experience beyond the clinic walls to ensure superior service delivery.
- Patient Experience. Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with clinic services and hours of operations. Objective is to get to know each patient and treat them as a personal guest of the Wellness Center.
- Personal Greeting. Welcome each employee as they enter the Health Center. Responds to all guest requests professionally and in a personable, accurate, and timely manner. The Host should always be present in the clinic lobby and should maintain proper decorum at all times. The Host plays a prominent role in promoting the various services of the clinic and assists with organizing and leading tours of the facility.
- Check In / Out. Assist with the employee checkin process including in depth understanding of eligibility files, check in technology, and overall workflow within context of care delivery. Processes any transactions required to begin or complete the visit. Develop an in-depth knowledge of employer sponsored health insurance, including co-pays, co-insurance, and related benefit specific requirements.
- Scheduling / Coordination. Handles multi-phone line system, professionally answering calls, scheduling appointments, responding to email, and and ensuring great communication with patients, staff, and throughout the office.
- Other Duties As Assigned. Depending on size of the clinic, some hosts may have clinical responsibilities to include but not limited to patient vitals, immunization, phlebotomy, or other duties as assigned.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of employment in a related position with another hospitality or sales organization
- Proven organizational skills, great interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a key team member
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes in fast paced environment
- BLS ( Basic Life Support) certification may be required.
- Must have excellent computer skills and familiarity with Apple products (iMac, iPad, iPhone).
- Reading, writing, and excellent oral proficiency in the English language.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Comfort and efficiency with multi-tasking, issue resolution, and conflict management
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Appearance: The Host should always be neat in appearance per the standards set forth by the clinic management. Hair and makeup should be simple and professional. Body art and facial piercings should be discreet. Personal hygiene must be impeccable.
THE IDEA OPPORTUNITY
Crossover Health hires motivated people. We train them to perform their jobs superbly, and create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. Our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer.
When you join Crossover Health, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to changing health care and creating the most memorable and rewarding experiences for our guests. We are going to change the world and we want someone like you to help us. Come be a part of our revolution as we help our patients, “be well, do good and enjoy life.”
Crossover Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.