Clinton Global Initiative
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
On-call Line Cook
at Clinton Global Initiative
- US-AR-Little Rock
- Job ID #
- HQ / Initiative
- Clinton Presidential Center- 42 Bar and Table
About the Clinton Foundation
Building on a lifetime of public service, President Clinton established the Clinton Foundation on the simple belief that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, everyone has a responsibility to act, and we all do better when we work together. For nearly two decades, those values have energized the work of the Foundation in overcoming complex challenges and improving the lives of people across the United States and around the world.
As an operating foundation, we work on issues directly or with strategic partners from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service. Our programs are designed to make a real difference today while serving as proven models for tomorrow.?The goal of every effort is to use available resources to get better results faster – at the lowest possible cost.
We firmly believe that when diverse groups of people bring resources together in the spirit of true cooperation, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.
42 bar and table cook creates an exceptional culinary experience for guests through the preparation and presentation of our menu. The cook will prepare food according to standardized recipes and specifications while maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen including all floors, equipment, workstations and walls. Maintaining a health, clean restaurant impacts patronage at 42 bar and table. Food safety, if not properly addressed, could violate Federal regulations and cause illness. The performance of the cook has a direct impact on the success of 42 bar and table and its reputation in the community. Quality of food impacts the satisfaction of customers and therefore volume of business.
- Prepares food according to standardized recipes and specifications with attention to sanitation, safety, and quality.
- Maintains inventory levels and advises supervisor of low inventory items; Assists in receiving items and taking inventory as required.
- Maintains a clean work space at all times.
- Complies with all policies and standards/procedures applicable to the position, including attendance, time, quality control, and other standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum Required: At least two (2) years of cooking experience required including food preparation.
- Must be able to multi-task. Ability to cope with varied and fast paced activities.
- Ability to work in a varying schedule including nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
Physical and Other Requirements
Kitchen Environment: Constant ability to withstand hot temperatures while operating standard cooking equipment. Constant need to move about facility, stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop and lift heavy (>25 lb.) weights.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Clinton Foundation maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.