Clinton Global Initiative
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fine Dining Server
at Clinton Global Initiative
- US-AR-Little Rock
- Job ID #
- HQ / Initiative
- Clinton Presidential Center- Forty-Two
About the Clinton Foundation
Building on a lifetime of public service, President Clinton established the Clinton Foundation on the simple belief that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, everyone has a responsibility to act, and we all do better when we work together. For nearly two decades, those values have energized the work of the Foundation in overcoming complex challenges and improving the lives of people across the United States and around the world.
As an operating foundation, we work on issues directly or with strategic partners from the business, government, and nonprofit sectors to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service. Our programs are designed to make a real difference today while serving as proven models for tomorrow.?The goal of every effort is to use available resources to get better results faster – at the lowest possible cost.
We firmly believe that when diverse groups of people bring resources together in the spirit of true cooperation, transformative ideas will emerge to drive life-changing action.
The Server is responsible for providing exceptional service while delivering food food and beverages to guests in a professional and courteous manner according to Forty Two Server SOP; and preparing for catered functions as required. This position is responsible for proper setup of tables as directed; and that dishes, utensils and food/beverage items are properly placed. Servers will serve meals and beverages by course, promptly handle requests from customers and remove dishes when appropriate. Clean areas at the close of each event. Cleanliness, food safety, exceptional customer service and hospitality should be maintained at all times.
Maintaining a healthy, clean restaurant impacts patronage at 42 bar and table. Food safety, if not properly addressed, could violate Federal regulations and cause illness. The performance of the server has a direct impact on the success of 42 bar and table and its reputation in the community.
- Prepares food serving area for various functions , to include properly setting tables and related furniture for special functions; Wiping and polishing silverware, etc.
- Serves meals and beverages in a professional and courteous manner according to 42 Server SOP; removes dishes when appropriate; responds promptly to requests from guests while remaining customer service oriented.
- Cleans all areas that were used for special function upon completion
- Maintains storage room supplies in an orderly fashion; performs other tasks as requested
- Complies with all policies and standards/procedures applicable to the position, including attendance, time, quality control, and other standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of sever experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact well with customers
- Ability to work in a varying schedule including nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
Physical and Other Requirements
Restaurant Environment: Constant need to move about facility, stand for long periods of time and ability to bend, stoop and lift heavy (.15 lb.) weights. Able to carry tray with 8-10 meals at a time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Clinton Foundation maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.