City of Little Rock
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineering Specialist (City of Little Rock Zoo)
at City of Little Rock
Pay: $33021 to $50852/year
$33021 - $50852
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2403348
Overall Job Objective
- Safety/Security Sensitive Designation
- This position is not designated as a safety/security sensitive position and is not subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
This position will be open until filled and may close without notice.
- Job Objective and Essential Functions
Please go HERE to access the job description, which includes the essential functions, secondary duties and the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum Qualifications and Additional Requirements
- These knowledge, skills, and abilities are usually, although not always, acquired through completion of two (2) years of college coursework in Civil Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Technology, or a related area, two (2) years of experience in civil engineering, wastewater engineering, wastewater or water data collection, or construction inspection, and one (1) year of supervisory experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Must possess a valid Arkansas Class D (Non-Commercial Vehicle) Driver's License before employment and maintain licensure for the duration of employment in this position.
- Must possess certification as a Wastewater Operator, Class 1 within six (6) months of employment and maintain certification for the duration of employment in this position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
- Application Requirements
- Online applications only
- Applicant's answers to supplemental questions will be used to screen for minimum qualifications electronically.
- List of qualified applicants will be considered active for up to six (6) months and may be used to fill future openings with same or similar minimum qualifications.
- All communication regarding application status will be sent to candidates via email address listed on account
- Applicants may check application status for any position by logging into their account at www.lrjobs.net or contacting Human Resources at (501) 371-4590 if they are having computer difficulties.