City of Fayetteville, Arkansas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
POOL CASHIER (Temporary/ Part-time) 2019-01348
at City of Fayetteville, Arkansas
Pay: up to $9.25/hour
$9.25 - $
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2350170
Overall Job Objective
- Essential Job Duties
- Provide good customer service to both internal and external customers, maintain positive and effective working relationships with other City employees (especially members of his or her own team), and have regular and reliable attendance that is non-disruptive.
- Collect admission fees from pool patrons, sell season passes, and handle general pool office duties for Wilson Pool.
- Keep accurate records of daily admissions, season passes, swimming lessons, rentals and other programs.
- Answer questions and provide excellent customer service to all pool patrons.
- Assist in the pool office as directed by the Pool Manager and Assistant Pool Managers.
- Prepare transaction and attendance information for daily deposits and reports.
- Perform various cleaning duties in the office and pool house areas.
- Maintain professional behavior consistent with the expectations of the Parks & Recreation Department and the City.
- Secondary Job Duties
- Secondary duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have previous experience handling cash transactions and making change.
- Must successfully pass criminal background check, including but not limited to convictions, guilty pleas, or no contest pleas to violent offenses, theft offenses, offenses against children, any offense under A.C.A. § 21-15-111 and any offense that would qualify to prevent a person from obtaining an Arkansas teaching certificate (A.C.A. 6-17-410).
- Effectively communicate with others orally and in writing.
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.