CASE & ASSOCIATES
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CASE & ASSOCIATES
Arkansas - Little Rock
Responsible for cleaning vacant apartment units in preparation for new residents as well as the daily cleanliness of the models, offices, clubhouse, laundry rooms and fitness centers.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
- Assessing the condition of the apartments/areas to be cleaned each week and notifying the Property Manager of any supplies necessary to complete the job
- Cleaning all fixtures, counters, cabinets, windows, ovens, bathrooms, blinds, floors, and appliances including the area underneath the refrigerator and oven in each vacant apartment unit
- Turning in completion report (checklist) to Property Manager after each apartment has been cleaned
- Touch-up cleaning vacant units as needed
- Cleaning the models, office, clubhouse, laundry rooms and fitness centers daily
- Keeping the office area clean by emptying trash, vacuuming, cleaning windows and baseboards, and dusting desks, computer areas, and picture frames
- Keep clubhouse refrigerator, cabinets and janitor closets clean
- Mopping clubhouse floors as needed
- Keeping all windows and doors clean
- Keeping all vents clean
- Making sure coffee is made and well stocked for the day
- Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Property Manager
- Some properties may include Corporate Suites which require additional responsibilities including but not limited to the cleaning and changing of dishes, linens and soaps
- Six (6) months of experience in apartments and/or residential
- Able to communicate with property manager through written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English for business purposes
- must be able to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation including criminal record search, employment verification, and drug screen
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, grasp or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk; hear.
- Employees must be physically capable of moving appliances (refrigerators, washers, dryers) with the assistance of an appliance dolly and another employee.
- Employees may also be required to lift heavy objects up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a dolly and another employee.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.